Monday, February 09, 2009

Hit Me with Your Guest Shot

I held back some of my A material from that review because I also used it as a guest on this weeks Legion of Substitute Podcasters podcast, which was about FC:L3W #3 and related topics. Paul, Darren, Ric and Matt were kind enough to invite me to discourse on various and divers topics over their bandwidth with them, and I had a good time. I make a point of listening to their stuff every week and you should too. This week's is a long one, so pack a lunch.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matthew,

We loved having you on! I can't believe we talked that long about ONE comic, and I can't believe that Paul edited it to 2:47:52.. hehe.

Darren

10:38 PM  
Blogger Matthew E said...

My pleasure. Feel free to invite me back sometime.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home